Create and Manage Users for Inpart Deal
The Admin Center centralizes user management for Inpart Deal.
From the Admin Center, you can:
- Create and modify users.
- Manage their access to Inpart Deal.
- Disable users.
- Reset users' passwords.
You need to have a Client Admin role to be able to perform these actions.
In the Admin Center, go to the Users tab and click the Create user button on the right of your screen.
A pop-up will appear.
Step 1 - Enter the user details
Enter the requested information, then click Continue.
About the Email / Username field:
- This field serves as a user ID, so it won't change once the user is created. You'll be able to change the email address in the user profile if needed later on, but the user ID will remain the same (i.e. the original email address).
- The email address must be valid or the application won't be able to send notifications to the user.
- The email address extension must match the one(s) configured in the Admin Center, usually your company extension. Please contact Inpart if you need to add more extensions.
About the Business profile field:
- These profiles are first set up by Inpart when your company starts using Inpart Deal. Please contact us if you need to add more.
Step 2 - Assign Roles
Three user roles are available: Manager, Contributor, and Business Admin. Check here the rights for each of these roles. To assign roles, you have three options:
- Select Manager only.
- Select Contributor only.
- Select Manager and Business Admin.
You can't select both Manager and Contributor for one user. These are two distinct roles that can't be cumulated.
Additionally, one administration role is available: Client Admin. Assign this role to give access to the Admin Center to the user.
Modify Users Details and Roles
You can modify the information about a user anytime by clicking the user name in the user list. A panel displaying the user details will appear on the right of your screen. Click the edit icon next to each field (little pencil icon) to modify the information. Make sure to click Save before closing the user profile.
When users leave your company or no longer need to use Inpart Deal, you must manually disable their accounts.
In the list of users, select the user you want to deactivate to display the user details on the right. Then switch off the Active button.
A confirmation pop-up will open. Click Disable User to proceed.